粉絲

貼文
發表於 2019-9-21 04:09:49 | 觀看: 1098| 回覆: 0 |
本貼文最後由 華豐寢飾 於 2019-11-16 06:22 編輯

Singapore5-huafeng.jpg

4x2x2
The Derrick Story in Singapore-1993
1992 February
Derrick was selected to embark on my 1st sniping mission along with my buddy - Don ....
Mission was to use helicopter insertion into “enemy” territory and neutralize enemy commander...
Here is what He recalled the Superpuma helicopter flying above His house
and the feeling is really funny, He really missed home at that moment
and was thinking what is his mother doing now...
they reached our landing spot and quickly went into the forest to avoid detection by enemy troops.
He was wearing the sniper ghilly suit which was sewn by himself for 1 weeks...
He is very satisfied because he looked like the “jungle came alive” .
Don was a joker and like to crack jokes n he looked different from him,
He is Chinese but he has a Spanish father and Chinese mother,

he was good looking and well Derrick really liked his sister as she was really gorgeous

PS: Derrick Story Line
Roles:Derrick and Don
Scene:Lower Mandai Forested Area In Singapore
Singapore Forested Aread-Hua Feng.jpg
Clothes:Derrick and Don wear Ghilly suit for snipers
Ghilly Suit1-HuaFeng.jpg

Ghilly Suit2-Huafeng.jpg

Ghilly Suit3-Huafeng.jpg
Dialogue
Don : Bro, after army what you want to achieve?
Derrick: Be your sister’s boyfriend can?
Don: My sister don’t fancy your type ..
Derrick: Why? I will treat her like a Princess.
Don: She likes guys that are abit naughty... you are too straight and righteous...
Derrick: Ok, can you help to influence her?
Don: Very hard because she don’t give me a damn too!
Derrick: Sure, I will give it a try no matter what, unless she reject me in my face!
Don: Bro, good luck to you and you need a lot of it!

1st Sniping mission continue...
Don : Bro, target spotted @ 670m away... confirm identity... rank...Colonel... Brigade commander of XXX brigade.... ready to engage... I will watch your shot!
Derrick : Target locked on, distance 670m, wind direction positive going west to east, Rifle barrel cold... I need to click up 2 clicks and aim off... Ready to fire.... watch my shot! Ready on count of 3, 2, 1  
Don: Target eliminated - Head shot! .... At the moment , the enemy were shooting their semi-automatic rifles in all directions but so silly they could not hit us because their effective range was 300++m and we were some 670m away...
Derrick : Don, let go back to our pick up point and wait for helicopter evacuation...

Don: Let’s go buddy... good job and now we are sure to receive the extra weekend off for achieving our target! Recorder ‘s note: We retreated back 3km and was successfully picked up by our Super Puma helicopter!

1992 xx

Derrick story continues... 1992 back to camp... Derrick and Don were awarded with 02 days’ off as a reward for accomplishing their 1st Sniping mission... Place: Marina Square, Metro Departmental store, Men’s section... Today is a special day for Derrick because he will meet his 1st girlfriend, Jessica. This is the Dialogue between them ...

Roles
:Derrick and Jessica

Scene

Clothes
:Derrick and Don wear Ghilly suit for snipers

Dialogue

Derrick: Hi, Miss Jessica (name tag), I want to try this jacket for my Dinner& Dance, do you have M size?

Jessica: Mister, great taste, I like this very much, I would love my boyfriend to wear this too... (giggle)

Derrick: Jessica, you are so gorgeous, your boyfriend sure is a lucky guy.

Jessica: I got no boyfriend, your girlfriend must be a lucky girl too, you let people feel very secure with you around...

Derrick: I am still single, you must be kidding me that you are still not attached... frankly, I like you the moment I saw you... sorry I am very direct person... can you give me a chance?

Jessica: you flattered me but I admire your courage.. I also think you are a nice guy.

Derrick:  I am afraid that if I dont express myself, I will regret it for the rest of my life... Jessica, what time you knocked off ? I will wait for you...

Jessica: Ok, you wait for me at staff exit at 8pm.. see you... do you still need the jacket?

Derrick: Yes! I want to invite you as my partner for our Camp Dinner & Dance. Derrick left the place, telling himself that he is very blessed but he was also afraid that Jessica might be pulling a prank at him.. but he tried to be positive and went to buy a bouquet of roses, some bread for Jessica to eat... Derrick was already waiting at the staff exit from 7.30pm... 8pm came and Jessica still did not show up ... just when Derrick was feeling down... at 8.20pm, Jessica showed up and Derrick was so thrilled! Jessica was very happy at the sight of the roses and praised Derrick by saying” I loved surprises and I think you have great potential to be a great boyfriend!”. Derrick was all smiles and at that moment, he felt great!

隱私權政策| 服務條款

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 00:40

本網站設計著作權為 WooGii 所有

卡星魁網路股份有限公司| 統編:53554633|台灣台北市內湖區行善路111巷35號6樓

回頂部120120 回頂部 商城首頁 回首頁